During these challenging times, one thing that is critically important is that we can feed our families. Food support is not just about where to get food or how to afford it, it’s also about what you do with it when you get it and ensuring you are able to keep eating healthily to stay well.
If you need urgent help with affording food, visit “I need support now”.
- Recipes, tips and advice from Healthier Families
- Save food, save money and save our planet from Love Food Hate Waste
- Tips on eating well from the NHS from Eat Well
National and countywide support
- Warwickshire County Council Food Support including community support, support for people facing financial hardship, help with food for the homeless, foodbanks and advice for businesses, charities and local groups
- How to apply for Free School Meals
- National discounts and offers on groceries and more from Help For Households
- Healthy Start, helping women who are pregnant or who have young children access healthy foods and vitamins
Foodbanks and community support
If you are struggling to afford food, find your nearest foodbank
- North Warwickshire foodbank
- Nuneaton and Bedworth foodbanks
- Foodbanks in Rugby borough
- Foodbanks in Stratford-on-Avon
- Foodbanks in Warwick district
Community Pantries help address food poverty in the county, including support with affordability and access to food, for those who are struggling to make ends meet.
- Community Pantries in Camp Hill, Lillington and New Arley
- Helping Hands Soup Kitchen in Leamington Spa
- Community Veg Bags in Leamington Spa
- Brunswick Hub in Leamington Spa
If struggling to afford food is affecting your mental health, then visit Wellbeing For Warwickshire for advice and support.